Families are Forever

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 3 - Something you need to Forgive Yourself for

I don't think I have anything here for Day 3, but Amanda said something about yesterdays, how it wasn't about ME.

Right now is a time in my life where I feel like I'm not passionate about anything. I change diapers, make dinners, and do laundry. I don't create things. I am not in the best shape, so I don't dance super well, yet. I like lots about me but I can't think of something I LOVE. I love my hair, I guess. I don't think every girl wants the kind of hair they don't have ;).

Update on our car break-in:
Josh saw one of the kids that ran away had something in his arms. Tonight Josh was out playing with Kaius and they spotted a black backpack (couldn't be seen at night)on the side of the road with some car jacking tools inside. The kid I'm sure thought he was being followed and just threw it. Which means all day they didn't come back here to see if it was still there. Which means Josh scared the living crap out of them.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers