Families are Forever

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Addicted to Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers

For about 2 weeks I have been feeling the baby move around. But within the last few days, he/she has been poking out of my belly!
According to the internet, the baby is only about 3 inches long, so it must be the whole body sticking out! It happens when I go to Zumba and when I lay down to sleep at night. Today I am 13 weeks. That's crazy early to be feeling what I am, right? I know you can feel the baby earlier and earlier with each pregnancy, but first time I felt Kaius move, I was 17 weeks!

That's pretty much all I have to report. My morning sickness was done at 12 weeks, so I had to have my girl Cammie & her husband Malan over for the famous p-dub steak sandwiches. I can cook again!!!

2 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

Seth is addicted to MM's fav sandwich...me, not so much. But I end up making them all the time for Seth. Also - um....I think it's absolutely insane you can feel a 3-inch baby move around. Insane.

Cammie said...

Woot Woot!! We LOVE steakd sandwiches!! :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers