Families are Forever

Friday, May 7, 2010

She's MINE.

This morning I went to a friends house to just hang out and watch a movie. She has a little boy the same age as Kaius. I was holding Kaius and her little tyke came crawling over and started playing with my shirt and so I started talking to him, rubbing his back, etc. Giving the other cute baby some attention.
Kaius observes this and wraps his arms around me and lays his head down on my chest, staring the boy down. Staking his claim! This is MY mama!
I felt so loved. He's never had much competition. I love being his mom.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Everytime I click on your blog Brenika freaks out... she has to watch those pictures of Kaius like 80 times. HAHA She loves him. He is so cute... I love when babies get all jealous!

Cammie said...

Cuteness!! :)

Cammie said...

Hey, where did you get your blinky zumba thing? i need it!!

Sarah said...

so cute!

Keyra Ako said...

I cant wait for Makua to do that!!!! Must have been so adorable!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers