Families are Forever

Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Month Old

This morning, Kaius and I happened to be awake when Josh was getting ready for work (because Kaius woke up like right after I finished my last post). There was a couple minutes that we just held him and stared. Its not too often he gets BOTH of our undivided attention at the same time. Well, today was the first day he was completely awake, and smiled and laughed! I was like "Whoa, thats a first!"
I'm so glad Josh and I got to share that moment, and that I wasn't just telling Josh about it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

yeah it sucks that they miss stuff a lot... Trent left me for 4 days when Brenika was 1 month... I totally freaked HAHA

mr & mrs O. said...

aww how cute and fun for you two! I love the sound of baby laughter! He's got a great mommy!!

mr & mrs O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers