Families are Forever

Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

With all these teenagers going to EFY and all...made me think back to those years I got to go. I went five times. Couldn't imagine my summers without EFY. 4 of the 5 times I went with my cousin Jessica. Some crazy pictures were recovered and I'm gunna totally post them no matter how embarrassing...














Yeah...I started out with something small...then it got bigger and bigger...
I guess I was pretty crazy hyper. This is right before I was a senior in high school...which was not that long ago.

6 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth & Kirie said...

This makes me laugh...because I grew up in Lehi...and not once did I hear about EFY. I had no idea what it was until I was 20 and my cousins came down from Oregon for it. Who knew! Haha. But I wasn't alone - my mom didn't know about it either and she was a YW President for five years! Apparently we lived in a cave!

Jana said...

I can't see the pictures.

Linds said...

Me either.

Jana said...

That's one stretchy dress!
I'm surprised they let you wear that... The one time I went to EFY, I got sent back to my room to change EVERY DAY!

Madalyn said...

Carly.... these pictures kill me lol you're too dang funny!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers