Families are Forever

Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Reunion

This weekend Josh and I went to his 10-year high school reunion in California. We didn't take any pictures, but I'll have to get some from Josh's friends. It was really fun! Many people didnt recognize him...

but once they heard his name they'd go "Wow! Josh Brecheisen! You look good!!!" It was an interesting atmosphere where no one was afraid to talk to anyone (could have been the booze everyone else was drinking) but Josh has an outgoing personality and was talking to anyone that crossed his path. All troubles and problems people had with each other were long forgiven and forgotten.

It was also good to see our family. My little brother got to spend a lot of time with Josh, and looks up to him so much. He used to be mad at josh we got married because I was "His Tarly". Now all I do is get in the way of their fun.

This is an old picture...he is a lot bigger and I now have bangs)

I have some waaaay cute nieces. Here is Elli. The movie is kinda long but she had to get through all of her animal impressions.


Minus our flight getting delayed twice, boarding then unboarding due to the plane malfunctions, and reboarding another plane and making it home at 1 am and waking up at 5...the trip was perfect.

The best news of the WEEK or possibly MONTH....I bought my Twilight movie tickets! If you buy them at Jordan Commons via www.megaplextheatres.com you can pick your seats. Which means no camping out! Not that I was willing to do that or anything...
Last week tickets were on sale in California...everything comes out first in Cali...Not that I looked or anything.

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers